R&D OPC Engineer/Manager
1. M.S. or Ph.D. in chemical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, applied mathematics, or related fields.
2. Two years or longer hands-on experience on OPC modeling, OPC recipes, and flow automations.
3. Two years or longer hands-on experience on Python/Perl/Tcl/C++/C programming.
4. Skilled at one or more of the following areas: model simulation, numerical/statistic data analysis, signal/image processing, machine learning algorithms, control algorithms, graph theory application, layout database handling, and related fields.
Work on one of the following fields:
1. OPC recipe modules development.
2. OPC model form and modeling flow development.
3. Data mining and flow automation.