R&D Software Development Engineer/Manager
1. M.S. or Ph.D. in computer science, computational engineering, computational science, or related fields.
2. Four years or longer hands-on experience on C++/C, CUDA, or Python programming.
3. Demonstrated software development and technical skills.
4. Proficient in software design patterns and object oriented programming.
5. Excellent software debugging skills. Able to use a software analysis tool to examine or profile the code.
6. Skilled on one or more of the following areas: Machine learning, control algorithms, signal/image processing, scientific computation, statistics, layout database, polygon geometry math, parallel computation, and related areas.
Work on one of the following fields in Linux environment:
1. Computational software engine or algorithm development.
2. Large software system integration.
3. Software performance enhancement in accuracy or speed.
4. Machine learning system development.
Major：computer science, computational engineering, computational science, or related fields