1. M.S. or Ph.D. (preferred) in computer science, computational engineering, computational science, or related fields.
2. 3+ years of proven experience on designing and developing ML systems.
3. Proficient with ML frameworks and adept at developing ML algorithms.
4. Abreast of developments in AI.
5. Skilled in at least one of the following areas: Object oriented programming, parallel computation, statistical analysis, numerical analysis, and related areas.
1. Work with R&D engineers to understand technologies of the software systems.
2. Design and develop ML systems for one of the following fields: computation, optimization, image transformation/classification, and data clustering/mining.
3. Enhance inference/training accuracy and speed.
Major：computer science, computational engineering, computational science, or related fields